Butler XP - contact anyone, anywhere on-site with this
powerful, weatherproof paging system
Pushbutton paging with the Butler II will increase customer
service levels and improve staff responsiveness. The simple
pushbutton transmitter is easy to use and may be attached to almost
any surface. Each Butler II unit can be customized with specific
messages and alert staff or fellow employees with one touch of a
Place the Butler II where you wish to enable anyone
to contact your staff with the push of a button.
BUTLER XP PRODUCT FEATURES
- Transmits up to 1/4 mile (More than any other product
- 100% Waterproof and tamper proof
- Each transmitter sends one custom message
- Pages directly to pager (no hardwiring required)
- Pages one person or entire groups of people (up to 99
- Program how often you want it to re-page from 10 seconds to
every 5 minutes (up to 10 minutes maximum)
- Colors available shown in pic above: (left to right) Orange
Mango, Coastal Green, Black, Yellow, Bone, Blue, Coral (many
- Uses 2 AA alkaline batteries (Last 8-12 Months)
- Alerts manager when power is low
- Dimensions: 2.75” x 7” x 1.375”
- USB interface
BUTLER XP BENEFITS
- Increase sales
- Improve response time
- Enhance customer service
- Eliminate overhead paging
- Allows quick onsite communication
Mount it on a pole with velcro
strips, tie wraps, or rubber bands..
|Mount it on a table so
can page for service.
Butler XP Transmitter
Ideal for many Industries including:
• Bowling Centers
• Nursing Homes
• Department Stores
• Medical Offices
• Warehouse Clubs
Schools and Universities
• Convention Centers
Spas and Salons
• Cruise Ships
• DIY Stores
Use of HIGH QUALITY batteries for all products
that use non rechargeable batteries and where non rechargeable
batteries are used we do NOT recommend rechargeable batteries.
Alkaline batteries are the minimum requirement standard for all non
rechargeable batteries. Low quality batteries give poor results with
reception or transmission of signals and often leak when they run
low. We recommend DURACELL batteries.
In a case where batteries leak in to equipment and damage the
equipment then that equipment damage is NOT covered under warranty.
In that situation please refer to the battery manufacturer for a
claim for the cost of repair of the product.